The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Merry Christmas!

jonoslack

Seasons Greetings
Happy and prosperous New year
whichever greeting suits your fancy / culture etc.

It's been a great year at GetDPI, big thanks to Jack and Guy for such a great place, and for controlling it like gentle giants.

We're off for a skiing trip with the boys over Christmas, so my presence will be little, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish everyone a great time from the slack residence!

P

Pedro Mendes

Just let me say that:
I love this forum.I visit everyday and I learn here a lot of things.
I think Guy and Jack are wonderful persons I would love to meet personnally.
I wish to all of you a very happy New Year.
Pedro

helenhill

The Slackers are Off.....:ROTFL:
Will miss YOU
Have the Grandest Sweeet Holiday ..to YOU & ALL
Love & Good Cheer-H

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL yea he gets to go play in the snow. Wait maybe he is not so lucky after all.

Happy Holidays Jono and to all our friends here . Enjoy the time with family and friends .

Thanks Pedro we would love to meet all the members here, no question about it.

Maybe we need a holiday challenge shoot. Hmmm, I got it Red , yes Red.

ecliffordsmith

Jono,

Have a wonderful holiday.

I will be in Orford myself. I hope to try out the Dunwich fish and chip tip you gave earlier in the year.

I would like to second the thanks to Guy and Jack too. Great forum and the willingness to selflessly share knowledge is admirable.

Merry Christmas!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
To all, the happiest of holidays with best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year!

nostatic

The UPS guy (I mean Santa) just showed up with this. Now I'll be able to amuse myself tonight :p

joins its brothers (sisters?)

Yes, ironic that shots of lenses would be so crappy...hey, I'm in a hurry...

Holiday cheer and stay warm and safe out there...

woodyspedden

A very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and wishes for everyone in America to have a job in 2009.

By the way, this image is from outside my rear door across the 14th fairway towards the front range of the rockies here in Fort Collins,Co.

Woody and Phyllis Spedden

Terry

Happy Holidays to all.

A special thanks to our hosts.

And I can't leave this post without a comment on Cynthia's little present.....:grin: