The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy End of the World!!!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Actually, my understanding was that the end of the Mayan calendar, 12-21-20012, is already Gregoran adjusted, so we may have to wait another 4 years before celebrating... Or maybe we're better off partying like crazy for the next 4 years :ROTFL:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I will bring the Phase back , very good in extreme conditions. Just in case i head south instead. LOL
I have my own concerns about that possibility too. So I downloaded the PS plugin from Nikk called "TransgressionsOut Pro". The deal is that if you pass on before the 30-day trial period expires, you're golden. After that you better pay for the license. :angel:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
All I care about at this point is I have been cooking all day making eggplant parm. for 18 people tomorrow and i just want to eat this, than i don't care what the heck happens. My belly will be full and should have enough spirits in me to preserve me for awhile. ROTFLMAO

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
All I care about at this point is I have been cooking all day making eggplant parm. for 18 people tomorrow and i just want to eat this, than i don't care what the heck happens. My belly will be full and should have enough spirits in me to preserve me for awhile. ROTFLMAO
Hey Bud, I cooked for 11 last night. Made my favorite group meal too --
R E S E R V A T I O N S !

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I have four ribs worth of prime rib roasting in the oven.
With my son visiting, I wonder if there will be any left over after dinner?
Considering everything, it is prudent to with moderation, malice and forethought to
PARTY AWAY!
Merry Christmas folks
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Bob, ironically, I *AM* cooking a prime rib for 9 tomorrow!

I rub it with olive oil, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and paprika, then do 500 degrees at 30 minutes, drop to 200 degrees for about 22 minutes per pound to 125 internal temp for warm rare. Yum!

Of course I stocked up on a nice selection of California Cabs to enjoy with it, and even cached a back-up bottle of Hendricks and an entire bag of Persian cucumbers to keep the cook relaxed during the roasting!

O

Oxide Blu

Actually, my understanding was that the end of the Mayan calendar, 12-21-20012, is already Gregoran adjusted, so we may have to wait another 4 years before celebrating... Or maybe we're better off partying like crazy for the next 4 years :ROTFL:
My understanding, and I really don't follow this stuff, is the Mayan calendar was adjusted to fit the Gregorian calendar...until the 4-yr error was discovered a few years ago.

I heard about this month being the end of the calendar on flying saucer radio, aka CoastToCoastAM (George Noory, Art Bell, Ian Punnentt ...). If anyone would know ... But hey, one excuse for a 4-yr party is as good as any other excuse. :D