The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sensational New Samsung Camera

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The science of photography has again made a major leap forward with the launch of this limited edition, 22K gold plated Samsung NX300. Even though neither this camera nor most other Samsung cameras have ever been to the moon, each unit comes with unique serial number and “Gold Edition” engravings.

Unfortunately for most quality conscious photographers out there, this two lens kit will for some mysterious reason only be available in Saudi Arabia for the bargain price of only 10,000 Saudi Riyal, or approximately $2,700. If this is your thing, it does btw. have mode dials and shutter release re-designed to complement the gold plating, an airline ticket would have to be added to the price to secure this unique über-camera.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
if it only came with cobra-skin leather I might be tempted.
-bob

Ben Rubinstein

Looks better than either of the Hasselblad abominations but then so does the pavement outside an all night kebab shop on an early sunday morning.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Re: Sensational New Samsung Lens

does that Samsung lens have a red dot :shocked:

makes me suspect it may just be yet another rebranded optic .-)

sigh, who's next, Casio ... ?
I wonder who started to have a red dot on the lens. All the OM Zuiko lenses had one, although engraved and not the cheap plastic thing :D