The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wanted: New York City Event Photographer

My son is the editor for Milk Made (blog for Milk Studios) in New York City. He is looking for a gifted event photographer. Must be versatile and super-talented with extraordinary post processing skills. Rates negotiable. Please send me a PM if you know someone with these skills. Thanks.

FYI, lots of events like gallery openings, fashion shows, music events, performances, etc. Must be able to turn an event into a creative photoshoot. Really quite fun.

Last edited:
Just thought I would mention, my son is now looking for another photographer primarily for upscale events, gallery openings, etc. that may include celebrities now and then. Please send me a private message if interested or know of someone who might be. Thanks.

So true Guy. Unfortunately, I don't think there are enough events and $$ for full time work. However, this is a nice opportunity for a New York based photographer to add a few more gigs and $$ to existing work. One GetDPI member has done a few cool jobs already. Tonight was Richard Corman's gallery exhibit premiere of some early Madonna images. Heard it went very well.