The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bob's Apostrophe Sale in the new B&S forum

D&A

Moderators, take note...owners aren't above reproach, are they? Maybe it's against rules but I felt compelled to speak out. Bob has a price of $0.29 for what appears to be a handful of Apostrophe's on the B&S board. Sure he says "ignore the ad"..but that causes even more interest in what he's selling. Although I won't say it's an outright ripoff, but I recall seeing a box of 100 at the local Office Depot for under $2.99! Talk about price gouging! :) What's next, exclamation points at three for a $1.00? :ROTFL:

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Ya, but he doesn't even state if they're new or used! Do I detect a scam? :)

Dave (D&A)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Just tracking down some issues with character encoding, but yes, shipping is included.
and please, no price policing LOL
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Just tracking down some issues with character encoding, but yes, shipping is included.
and please, no price policing LOL
-bob
Sorry to say, but that ad has been deleted by an admin :wtf:

D&A

Ad deleted? Ya, I figured it was too good to be true (you know what they say?).... or in this case, it really wasn't that good a deal...LOL!

Anyhow, glad the good folks at Getdpi saw fit to take care of this, especially that I was just about to double my offer :) Thanks Getdpi :salute:

Dave (D&A)

Don Libby

Not sure, was it used but in good condition? I'm beginning to think Dave was on to something. Glad the post was deleted in time before someone got caught with a used/broken apostrophe.

I think I need another drink.......

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
They were periods with a bad case of comma elevated to the level of apostrophes since they were very expensive.
Keep an eye out for the announcement for the designer series of apostrophes at a luxury price in your choice of precious metal overlay on precious resin and covered with endangered species leather.
Each one has been serialized and will be made available in a limited edition only to the select few.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Guy, for you and for a limited time only I can get you one for forty nine nine ninety five fifty and 20 cents