The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture Integration in CArmel - formerly Pigs in a Blanket

kdphotography

Capture Integration in Carmel is almost completely booked. There is only one slot left. Register online under events at Capture Integration | Home - Medium Format Digital Back Sales & Rental and Other Professional Photographic Equipment :: Capture Integration or call in to CI.

Aside from the normal Dante's toy box, we will have the Wide Spectrum Leaf Credo 80 available, and hopefully appearances by the IQ260 Achromatic and IQ250.

If there's something else you'd like to see and we don't have it, we can just get it out of Graham's Land Rover....

:D

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Me too - I'll be there Saturday and maybe Friday evening for dinner. Unfortunately work commitments and physical distance from SLO & RRS killed playing on Friday.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thanks Ken and Don plus of course the great support of our trusted dealer Capture Integration - Dave & Christine Gallagher and Kristen Alexander - for making it an enjoyable and informative long weekend.

Ken - as usual, you 'enabled' ... And now I'm waiting to try my own tethered Surface Pro.

After having the chance to shoot the Alpa FPS with IQ250 I'm very impressed with the future of technical cameras and digital backs. Luckily I'm not in the market for the new CMOS back at this revision but the live view was the real deal and was a perfect combination with the FPS. Now the Alpa ... Ok, I can see one of these moving from my lust list to my want list. Err, thanks Dave G for bringing this to try, I think! :eek:

Also, it was very enjoyable meeting up with some shooting buddies and new faces trying medium format and Leica gear over the weekend.

If you are at all interested in trying out a variety of medium format and high end digital gear in a relaxed environment I can highly recommend one of CI's events around the country. An enjoyable location and experience plus access to a collection of gear in one place to shoot and assess all in one place.

Until next time.

Don Libby

Thank you very much for the kind words Graham.

I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Barstow after driving all day from Carmel. Next stop is Valley of Fire for a couple days.

I wanted to add on thought here. Capture Integration is also a new Sony dealer! Christine will be our go to person for everything to do with Sony so give her a little while to get her feet wet then let her help. Sandy is getting her 24-70 tomorrow and we plan to touch base with Christine when the 70-200 is released.

I know I'm biased however I feel you couldn't find a better dealer than Capture Intergration for sales and support.

Don