The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photo book library - missing

Tim

I don't quite know why but I have no specific Cartier-Bresson books in my photo library. I want printed books only, not download PDFs.

What would you recommend for a high quality hard cover photo book (or books if a must) that would cover a large portion of his work? Is there a quintessential must have Bresson book?

Used books ok.

The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) in New York published a large hard-bound volume of a large body of his photographic work in 2010, in conjunction with their exhibition that spring/summer.

It's a large volume; I just don't know how comprehensive it is. I have a copy. Ask away if you have any questions before deciding whether to buy. --Barbara