The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wet plate collodion photography... WOW

M

mjr

Jorgen

It's amazing stuff isn't it, I've been researching for the last year and last month bought a van that will be converted into a mobile wet plate camera, very cool project.

Alex has some great work, there are lots of people around doing it, the thing that got me interested was this guy, SILVER & LIGHT on Vimeo it seriously amazes me every time I see his work, worth watching that video if you haven't already seen it.

Mat

Ben Rubinstein

Jorgen

It's amazing stuff isn't it, I've been researching for the last year and last month bought a van that will be converted into a mobile wet plate camera, very cool project.

Alex has some great work, there are lots of people around doing it, the thing that got me interested was this guy, SILVER & LIGHT on Vimeo it seriously amazes me every time I see his work, worth watching that video if you haven't already seen it.

Mat
I love the fact he took his hearts dream and hit the road with it. It's the American dream pretty much isn't it?