The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Free Paris offline maps and subway guide?

Rawfa

Hi,

I'm going to spend 6 days in Paris and I'm looking for a FREE offline map for android where I can type where I am and then type where I want to go and get the route on a map with all the details (which is the closest subway station from where I am, which subway station is the closest to where I want to go, if I have to change stations then where do I change, etc). Basically I want an offline google maps :)

So far I've only found apps that allow me to do this by typing the name of the subway station where I am and then typing the name of the subway station where I want to go...which is worthless to me. I've also found a couple of apps that show me how to get to tourist attractions, but I want to be able to type my exact location the exact location where I'm going.