The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photography related podcast

Tim

I've listened to quite a few but lately I have really been enjoying this.. "On Taking Pictures" Podcast - 5by5 | On Taking Pictures

Its a Photography related podcast about taking pictures that touches on gear only a bit.

Presented by portrait photographer Bill Wadman and photographer and artist Jeffery Saddoris. Clearly they are great friends, who in their podcast invite us to join in on their photography conversation. They philosophize on all matters relating, and expand your awareness of famous photographers and the not so famous.

Having these two guys bounce ideas and thoughts off each other adds a keen dynamic that is missing from other podcasts that only flow in one direction. Agree with them or don't but enjoy the discussion.
Its like meeting a pair of photo buddies at a coffee shop to talk about the subject we enjoy.

Tim

Tim

Hope you find it ok David, interested to hear your thoughts on them.

I realised that they are not the only duo, there is Olivier and Streetshooter (Don) who also entertain.
Don is quite the comedian at times but with a serious side too.
Their podcast is more on the Street Image but they cover all sorts of aspects of photography even some you may not consider.

So here is an unashamed plug for them, have a download here - INSPIRED EYE | Photography Podcast