The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

He makes Canikon look like Kodak

fotografz

Thanks Jorgen!

Whew, kinda scathing when someone like JL makes a video like this one. It should serve as a wake-up call to the big two … but it probably won't. Your comparison to Kodak seems appropriate. Big and arrogant until they suddenly aren't either.

It doesn't take long before the old guard is just old, and the owner base dries up and is blown away by the winds of change.

This video also made me realize that I'm falling behind myself … I should be using more of the features he demonstrates … not because they are cool, but because they are very much "of today" and in tune with how clients view the photographic process.

- Marc

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

I don't own a smartphone - and probably never will.

I don't have a Facebook account - and definitely never will !

:thumbup: Congrats on your new Nikon Df, Rayyan, I can tell you I am soo envious and I really hope to get one someday :)

rayyan

Thanks a lot Steen.

Hope you too get one soon and enjoy it in good health and happy times for a long long time.
I have a smartphone. Because I cannot find a new simple phone here cheaply and easily.

I hardly use any of the facilities available on my iPhone. By choice. I do envy my grandchildren who tap and whiz around it and the iPad as if it life..which it seems it is. I opted out of this.

While the XT1 was a necessity for me, the Df is a very welcome want. If my wife can go on holiday, I can indulge myself at home too!!:grin:

Hang loose and take care Steen.

I don't own a smartphone - and probably never will.

I don't have a Facebook account - and definitely never will !

:thumbup: Congrats on your new Nikon Df, Rayyan, I can tell you I am soo envious and I really hope to get one someday :)