The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Road to Moab

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jack that one maybe the best of the week so far that I seen of the moon. Hmmm I might have to shoot it again:D:D:D

Terry

Bob & Jack,
Awesome shots. The color is just so rich. This proves the point that every trip to Moab provides you with different opportunities!

N

nei1

Is that button at the bottom to call the lift or for room service?:cool::D

beamon

Wow!, Wow! and more Wow!

"Arizona Highways" magazine should scarf up all the output from this trip and run with it. Unless you guys have other plans for these images...go for it! I've not seen better!

D

ddk

Great images everyone, I see that you've been blessed with beautiful light along with that fantastic nature, enjoy and thanks for posting.

ecliffordsmith

Hi All,

There are too many nice photographs to comment on individually.

You have a very beautiful country, glad you all seem to be having a nice time.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks this has been a awesome workshop and we are having a blast. Start looking for the next one the words wine and coast seem to be next and warmer weather. LOL

D

ddk

Thanks this has been a awesome workshop and we are having a blast. Start looking for the next one the words wine and coast seem to be next and warmer weather. LOL
Is the thought of all that gear coming your way keeping you up Guy?
LOL!