The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adding to the herd.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
October 26th my daughter pictured here gave birth to a 8lbs 11 ounce baby boy. His name is Brooks. Both mom and baby doing really well.

Pictured here is my kids and grandchild. Cali, uncle Jack and baby Brooks

I'm sorry I have not returned emails and PMs but been spending a lot of time with my grandson. I also completely renovated my daughters new home. I painted everything but the toilet bowls . Lol

I'll be back soon. :salute:

D

Deleted member 7792

Congratulations Guy!!!! Grandparenting can be fun. Enjoy every moment. Those moments are more precious and memorable than any photograph. All the best to you and your [growing] family.

Joe

Shashin

Congrats.

(Us finely tuned photographers that honed our craft on on the most expensive technical gear can't be expected just to pick up an iPad and use it, at least not like regular people...)

Godfrey

Congratulations to you and to the parents; and welcome to young Brooks!
I can see that things are a bit on their side right now ... ]'-)

G

D&A

A big wonderful congratulations to you and your entire family Guy! It's moments like this that put life into its proper perspective on whats truly important...not camera equipment or the latest and greatest technical gadget but those precious moments and memories we share with those we love. Enjoy every bit of it!

Dave (D&A)