The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI.com Forums...

Otto

As I mentioned in another thread, I really enjoy the GetDPI.com forums. The people here are very friendly, helpful and with an atmosphere of camaraderie that I don't find in many other public forums. I just wanted to say thanks to Guy and Jack for providing such a nice place to discuss, and learn about, photography and the related equipment that makes it happen. The only thing I wish is that more of the members here would edit their profiles to show where they are from. It's just nice to know.

Thanks again, and good shooting everyone,
Otto...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Otto that was very nice of you to say and exactly what kind of site we want and I also agree more info on the members profiles is really fun to read where folks are from and what they do. It's nice to know everyone here I know Jack and I try very hard to get to know everyone.