The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

harpers, may 5

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I do feel though that we do need to give up a few, and I mean a few, freedoms to ensure the security of all.

The drone discussion in 2015 seems so quaint given how now it's a tool for the crooks to case your joint vs law enforcement seeing where you're growing your illicit marijuana stash.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
A modest proposal for managing government intrusion into our lives would be to simply limit how many terrabytes of storage that government was allowed to own.
At one point the social security database was around one Terrabyte, although I am sure that it has grown since then, so lets say a good start might be something like 20TB total.
-bob

jlm

Workshop Member
the part that bumped my cart was about the threat from the agents to put that subway photographer on the suspected terrorist list, causing him major problems when flying for example, and not something he had legal recourse to block..

the drone thing is interesting for sure; many facets