The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RSS Support?

R

roey

Hi, I found this forum through a link from one of Sean Reid's reviews. I usually don't post much but I read a number of different forums, which brings me to my question: I use an RSS reader to keep up with all the sites that are of interest to me. According to the FAQ the forum software supports RSS but it doesn't seem to be enabled. Any chance you guys can turn it on?

darr

Hi, I found this forum through a link from one of Sean Reid's reviews. I usually don't post much but I read a number of different forums, which brings me to my question: I use an RSS reader to keep up with all the sites that are of interest to me. According to the FAQ the forum software supports RSS but it doesn't seem to be enabled. Any chance you guys can turn it on?
I also use an RSS reader and hope you guys can post the RSS link.

Kind regards,
Darr