The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Reid Reviews - at last without that horrible Flash!!!

Just got this mail from Sean Reid: "Today we introduced a major re-design of the Reid Reviews web site which is based on Html 5. It can be read on computers and many mobile devices (including the Apple iPad). The visual design is all new, the site is much faster, a search function is now available and larger images are sent to Retina and other high-resolution devices...."

Now, this is just great! I stopped subscribing in frustration over the d-mn Flash presentation, but I´ve been missing the contents. If this works as advertised, I´ll be back in a jiffy.

(And, the customary disclaimer: I don´t know Sean personally and have no economic interests whatsoever in his site.)

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Wonderful improvement ....

Easy to navigate and robust paging through the material ...

About 10 times faster!

I will continue to subscribe at this point.

Bob