The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RIP Michael

Braeside

I just found out about this terrible news, I had hoped that Michael had made a full recovery from his illness and would be with us for many more years.

He was a man that I admired immensely as he showed both business sense as well as generosity.

His photography was very much to my liking and his desire to improve the ergonomics of cameras by pulling no punches in his equipment reviews was admirable.

I always wished I could have gone on one of his Antarctic workshops, a place I will never see personally, but through his videos I have experienced in the next best way.

Thanks for the memories Michael.

-- David Anderson

vb_vmb

its a very sad news for all fellow members , may lord give peace to departed soul and strength to family for this irreparable loss.

vinod