The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Over 2000 members. Hooray!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just wanted to pop in a Thank You to all our members for supporting GetDPI.com. We have hit a milestone with over 2k in membership and we continue to grow at a nice steady rate and more importantly with really wonderful members. Our forums are really well balanced with our members which i find a very diverse set of photographers. Please continue to make friends, have fun, post a lot and get out there and make images. Again thanks from Jack and Guy:)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
There's a good reason for that steady growth. At the core of this smart and civilized place is the good nature, experience and intelligence that you and Jack lay down as an example to everyone who takes part. Congrats to both of you for starting something so good. :thumbup:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Nice work so congratulations to Jack and Guy, and to all the members for following their example and maintaining a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere for the open exchange of ideas. Nice images here too!!!

Lisa

Congrats! This is indeed a great place to be. I may not post all that often (only when I really have something to say), but I'm here reading most every day. Thanks, Jack & Guy.

Lisa

N

nei1

Feels like a real old fashoned bar without the hangovers,congratulations.

O

Oxide Blu

Cool, it's fun to watch a forum grow, become successful. :thumbs:

Does that 2000 members number count the half-dozen accounts I created here as 1 or as 6? :D

(You know someone is now comparing IP address. :ROTFL: )

O

Oxide Blu

I think IB owns the forum software you are using. My understanding is it has the ability to screen users for redundant IP addresses. But I like your 3% margin of error thinking -- just in case. Let us know when you get to 2030 members. :D