The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Our nth, SQL Developer.

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
WOW!

Today they just terminated our Nth SQL developer, where N is such a large number I have to stop and think of all the individuals it's been. :bugeyes:

In Oct of 07; we had only 1 SQL developer. They brought on K. and J. (2 more), and terminated the one we had. At the end of Nov, K quit, and they brought on R. By the end of Dec, J quit and they brought on G. R was terminated a week after that and they brought on L. G was terminated a week after that and they brought on W. L has been terminated and replaced w/ a different J, today! :eek:

So...
S-> K & J
K-> R -> L -> J2
J-> G -> W

So, in 3 months, they've employed 8 different people (at a rate of 6 figure+) for either one or two positions. :wtf:

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
OUCH! Hows the wedding shooting business shaping up?
2 on the books; but I'm not advertising. It's all word of mouth, ATM.

re: above; more than anything I'm just tired of training new people. It's not what I do, so the training is getting on my nerves; and I used the Sunset Bar to vent.

And now back to your regularly scheduled photography session! :)