The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

new photos from Venice

Lisa

I wasn't sure whether to put it in "Critiques" or "Destinations", so I'm compromising by putting it here. For anyone interested, I've finally finished posting the photos from the Venice part of my recent trip to Venice & Switzerland (as discussed under the Destinations forum recently), and you can see them here:
http://www.stanford.edu/~melkor/lisa_pictures/new_pictures.html

I tried to put what I thought were the better ones first, so you can stop when you've had enough.:sleep006:

Suggestions welcome!

Lisa

Terry

Lisa - love the gondolier in the unconventional position. It would be easier if there was a way to view as a slideshow or so you don't need to go back to the main page.

Lisa

Sorry, Terry, I created the web page from scratch with nothing more than a text editor and an "HTML for beginners" book; no software package whatsoever. It was the first (and so far only) web page I've created. Thus, the need to keep it simple. Maybe someday I'll get fancy, but right now I'm too busy taking photos to spend the time on fancier web pages.:grin:

I was indeed lucky to catch the gondolier at the right time!

Lisa