The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Boy...the Apple wheel.... wow

O

Oxide Blu

For all of us Apple fans...

Apple does not have "fans" -- fanatics -- it has "-holics", Appleholics. It is a disease, Appleholics can't help themselves, can't recover without the support of a 12-step program. :D

O

Oxide Blu

"If it is shiny and made by Apple, I'l buy it."

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

That is exactly a couple member of my family. They buy anything, everything with an Apple logo on it. They bitched about the cost of the iPhone when it was introduced. I gave them 6-months, it only took 3-mons before they both owned one.

:ROTFL:

Fwiw, the "wheel" -- from the iPod -- was invented by Creative Labs, not Apple -- so says the judge that awarded damages to Creative Labs when they sued Apple and won their patent infringement claim. I believe Apple pays royalties to Creative Labs for continued use of that interface on all iPods.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
My MacBookPro died on Sunday. I called AppleCare on Monday. I don't live anywhere near an Apple repair or Apple store. They FEDEX'D out a box on Tuesday, which I turned around the same day. My Mac arrived in Houston yesterday, and I was using it again this afternoon. Yeah, Apple! Yeah, Applecare! I am a believer.:thumbs:

L

LivingFiction

Gotta love the Onion, they usually deliver. And to take interesting interface to the next degree, the new shuffle is all about vocal interface. It's an interesting idea, I have mixed reactions to it.

O

Oxide Blu

If I am not mistaking, the Onion just won a Peabody Award, not sure what for or why.