The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Inside Canyon de Chelly

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yea I know that feeling that tall tree of mine that provides my shade does the same crap to me takes pictures of me that are not fit for human viewing. They just like picking on us little guys Ken, will show them who can duck under a rock faster. LOL

I think Jack is right though 4 of us in a restaurant or bar may not last to long. Not many would be able to enjoy our fun

Guy Mancuso

I think you and Jack need a road trip over to Arizona and Don and I can take you down to Bisbee and parts unknown.

Don Libby

Jack, I think it funny that Guy is suggesting Bisbee; there's no level ground in or around Bisbee so I guess if he and Ken stand uphill they might be close to being eye level with us.:ROTFL::ROTFL:

The Jeep is gassed up and standing ready...

Don

Guy Mancuso

That is why I am the smart one around here. LOL

I got all the angles figured out. Actually NOW is a great time for Saguaro National Monument and Picacho Peak for the wildflowers, than head south.

Don Libby

The local news has said that Picacho Peak might not do well this year since it was warmer earlier this year then went cold not warming back up; it's got the buds all confused.

Saguaro National Monument sounds good, as well as a the area in and around Oracle and San Manual as both have great stands of Saguaros (plus they're in my back yard).

Don

Dale Allyn

So it's settled! Everyone on GetDPI is stayin' at Don's!

Sounds great! Thanks Don! Should we bring anything? Maybe some snacks?

:D

Don Libby

No problem! Sandy says come on out.

The house may not look like much on the outside but it is cozy (just ask Ken)

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

kdphotography

No problem! Sandy says come on out.

The house may not look like much on the outside but it is cozy (just ask Ken)

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
You can tell in that photo, Guy and I would be in the right wing of the house; The left wing of the house is already prepared for plenty of headroom for Jack and Don....

:ROTFL: