The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Easter to all Members

Ben Rubinstein

It's crazy here in Jerusalem today, some clever guy decided to make the traditional gathering for tens of thousands at the Western Wall for the priestly blessing on the same day as Easter Sunday (it didn't need to be!), entire city has been gridlocked since the morning including all the roads in and out of the city! You can imagine what the Old City was like, breathing room only between the Christians and Jewish religious processions!

Needless to say I've stayed indoors! I'm still trying to recover a 'paltry' 750GB of data that died together with my RAID controller with the nasty realisation that although I've been extremely anal about making sure all my work imagery was backed up in multiple ways, my invoices/quotes, family pics, changes to the website and a recent storybook album, all work from the past 2 months (when I last bothered) were not...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Not good news Ben. i know that empty feeling. I lost a lot of image in the past switching systems.

O

Oxide Blu

Happy Easter to all -- may the blessed bunny smile down upon everyone. :D

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Along with Happy Passover and Happy Easter this week, Saturday was Happy Birthday for me.

Well Cheers to everyone and I'm just happy to have all you here to hang out with all year round.

joerglemann

Thanks Guy :thumbup:

Had a nice ride on my MTB this afternoon carrying my Leica CL2 with me :) Made a few pictures to capture some impressions at the side of my track ...

L

LivingFiction

Confused about iconic seasonal decorations, sick and delirious from excessive sugar intake.. yep, must be Easter!

Happy Easter!