* Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over Leica.
* Step 2 - Came to believe that a Leica could restore us to sanity
* Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will, our lives and our bank account over to the care of Leica.
* Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless equipment inventory of our gear bag
* Step 5 - Admitted to Leica, to ourselves and to another photographer the exact nature of Leica.
* Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have Leica remove all defects from the negative
* Step 7 - Humbly asked Leica to remove our short focus
* Step 8 - Made a list of all places we had not shot with a Leica, and became willing to re-shoot them all
* Step 9 - Made direct trips to such places wherever possible, except when to do so would injure our bank account forever
* Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory of all equipment and when we were missing something in Laney promptly eBay it
* Step 11 - Sought through focus and fast lenses to improve our conscious contact with Leica, praying only for the knowledge that Leica will make for us new gear to carry that out
* Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message about Leica to other photographers and to practice these principles in all our shooting