The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2500 members and almost 100,000 posts...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Let me restate that...

2500 AWESOME members and 100,000 INFORMATIVE posts!

Congratulations to every member for making this one of the best photo forum sites on the web!

Dale Allyn

Congratulations, Jack, to you and Guy. And thank you for maintaining these fora. It's a lot of work, and we should all recognize that. Your efforts have attracted a wonderful group of people here.

1000!!!

Hey remember me????? :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Congratulations!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hey remember me????? :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Congratulations!
You madam, are a sham! And thank you for reminding me we actually need to get to 100,001 members before we really hit 100,000!

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Terry

Congratulations. Job well done. Thank you for making this such a fun and informative place to chat, learn, laugh and of course spend lots money.

Best wishes on the next 97,501....:D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

I can remember the days Jack and I threatened to start this place 2 years before we actually did something about it. Have to say that was a mistake we should have started a lot earlier BUT we both knew what we wanted when we did and this certainly is it. Thanks to the 2500 members for being the folks that you are, we can only hope there are more of your kind still out there that want to be a part of this family.

I know we both dedicate a lot of time to this place but it's a home we like to be a part of. Thanks all for being at our very large dinner table.

Okay who's pouring the cocktails?

PeterA

WONDERFUL job Jack and Guy.

This place is informative and FUN and always a bright spot in rgim times.
Thank you for your efforts and everyone else's.

Pete

jonoslack

Congratulations Guys
I was horrified to look at the most frequent posters list . . . please can I have some of my time back :ROTFL:

It's rapidly becoming the only place I go - great stuff and thank you.

fotografz

I agree ... the BEST!

I can't imagine being without this forum now. I read the manuals even less since the users here sometimes know more than the manufactures do. :ROTFL:

Keep up the great work lads!!!!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
If I can figure out who the heck is the one. I'm still trying to find the most frequent posters info.:banghead::banghead:

Don Libby

If I can figure out who the heck is the one. I'm still trying to find the most frequent posters info.:banghead::banghead:
Glad I'm not the only one. I looked just for the heck of it and figured it was buried deep in the desert someplace. Just about to call out the cadaver dogs:wtf:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I'm still trying to find the most frequent posters info.:banghead::banghead:
You just can't see it because you're looking up :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

(You go to "Member's List" and click on the "Posts" subheading to sort by post count. Of course as admins we also have a direct link to this stat in our admin control panel.)