The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Get DPI on Safari in Paris

kevinparis

In the cool light of the morning, Les Paris Deux.. aka Kevinparis and cam had a rendezvous( ? what is French for rendezvous) with two mystery Get DPI'ers on a lonely bridge between Notre Dame and Ile St Louis

After recognising the secret signal of blue waterproof jacket and multitude of M8's, contact was made... introductions exchanged and the leica lens swapfest ensued... Me... well i just hung around and took some pics and when the time was right dragged the tourists away from tourist trap central...as beautiful as it was and tried to feed them proper french coffee... it was a hopeless mission

Anyway... thanks to Roger and Kurt for spending some time with us... hope to catch up with them soon....

In the meantime a couple of pics

1) Roger gets to grip with Paris wild life... who said rangefinders were bad for wildlife (shot oly 510 with nikkor 50/1.4

2) Just me grooving on the oly 25mm pancake

best

Kevin

Last edited:

kevinparis

Just one more from me... I will leave the guys and gal with the real cameras to fill in the rest of the story :)

I call this Missing the Point" :)

Last edited: