The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I sure got that one wrong!

ReeRay

I'm at the local Jazz festival. Shooting away to my hearts content. A bevy of beauties present themselves. It was a dream come true.

Looking along the line I saw the pretty liitle thing at the back.

That's the one I thought. Suitably selected and as pleased as any wannabe could be, we decided to run off a few trial shots.

Then she smiled.............!

Oh well, back again tonight :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Look at the bright side... When she's 17 those braces will come off, and at 18 she could be a knockout!

;)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Look at the bright side... When she's 17 those braces will come off, and at 18 she could be a knockout!

;)
Not necessarily so. In this country, the metal thing comes on whenever they can afford it, which is mostly after they start working, up until their late twenties. A couple of years ago, it was even sold as a fashion accessory, to glue on yourself, making you look younger as well as richer. That has kind of faded though. I wonder why :rolleyes:

The girl in the photo may look young, but she is probably over 18. Most high-schools here still don't allow long hair for girls (It's not a government regulation anymore though. That disappeared some six or seven years ago). There are exceptions though, so watch out :LOL: