The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The great GetDPI Northern Arizona Workshop

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Doug,

I *really* like the B&W pano! :thumbs:

On the pinhole image, might it look better in sepia, with perhaps a bit of vignette and some gaussian noise added -- more of a mild tin-type effect?

woodyspedden

Looks little better Bob. I knew something was bugging me. The hard part of this whole image is the lack of direct sun on the rocks and trying to make some.
Guy

Even with all your talent (and that is huge) HDR just doesn't work for me. I have been so hopeful because obviously this would take care of tons of real world problems, the final result always looks phony to me.

And Guy, if you can't consistently do it the rest of us simply have no chance

Woody

Terry

Still working on my files from last week. I hope Don visits and sees this. I want to send him a copy as well.

Panasonic G1 7-14mm lens @14mm f11 1/25 handheld.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Guy

Even with all your talent (and that is huge) HDR just doesn't work for me. I have been so hopeful because obviously this would take care of tons of real world problems, the final result always looks phony to me.

And Guy, if you can't consistently do it the rest of us simply have no chance

Woody
Woody not a big fan of HDR either and try to avoid it at all costs.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hey folks don't forget to load some of these great images posted in the Gallery. I did post all of mine a couple days ago.