The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Professional Print Swap

durrIII

It's time for another Print Swap, but this time it will be a bit more specific.
Rules are pretty simple:
1-8 x 10 minimum size
2-Matted, signed and dated
3-Color or B/W
4-Digital or traditional output
5-Subject-your choice
I will put you in a group of six meaning you send out five prints and receive five prints. A great way to share your talent and receive soem new art. PLUS you get to meet some new friends. For questions email durr3 at bellsouth dot net

To enter just send me your mailing address and you are in.

thanks,
Durr Wise

bensonga

Hi Durr,

Count me in. PM sent.

I coordinate a monthly B&W and bi-monthly Color digital inkjet print exchange (B&W has been going on for 7+ years now), so I'm looking forward to this one!

Gary

durrIII

Who wouldn't want to share their Art and receive some in return? Come on guys, join us for some fun. I got prints from Japan, England, France, Germany, Alaska, Thailand, and all over the US last time.

durrIII

I have room for a few more. I will close out the swap on Wednesday. Come join us for some fun and share some art! -Durr

durrIII

LAST CHANCE Tomorrow we will close out the swap. I have a great group of photographers this time again. If you want some Fine Art to hang and are willing to share yours, come join us. Guaranteed or your entry fee is FREE. (It's always free). Thanks

Durr