The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panoramas - 1200 pixels wide

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks Jørgen! (or is it Jörgen? I know I asked once, but that was a long time ago :))
Norwegians and Danes are Jørgen, Germans, Dutch and Swedes are Jörgen. Or are Germans only Jürgen? I seem to remember a childhood somewhere up in the snowy mountains of Norway :)

carstenw

Right! :) I am not German, but Danish, so I am not sure, but in the ten years I have lived here, I have never met a Jörgen, just Jürgen and Jörg.

carstenw

This was meant to be a boke panorama. Maybe it will look like that printed large, but this small it doesn't. ZF.2 50MP @ f/4, 26 shots:

carstenw

Here is another panorama, this time 50MP@f/2.8, 8 shots. This one is also not very bokeish, but printed large, would likely have this look. The 50MP has so much depth of field that I am beginning to feel that it is not the best lens for boke panoramas, unless I go very close.

carstenw

A redone version of the panorama a few posts up, this time with intact arches. 12 shots, 100 MP @ f/4: