The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MFDB with DIY DX crop mode?

lowep

If the Nikon D800 can moonlight in crop mode as a 16MP DX DSLR is there any reason why I cannot do the same by mounting a DX (APS-C) or FX (full frame) lens on a MFDB camera system?

Does any adapter exist for mounting any lens designed to be used on a asp-c or full frame camera body on any MF 645 body?

Last edited:

lowep

Thanks Shashin for the good suggestion! Looks like your brain works better than most hounds, who according to my neighbors labrador are far ahead of humans. Can this be done with any other body apart from the Hartblei?

Last edited:

Shashin

lowep, that I am not sure. You may find the medium-format section of the forum a better place to ask. The president of Hartblei is a GetDPI member.