Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

I have tried two hours, and I just wanted to import some WMV files into Adobe premiere without losing the quality. But Adobe Premiere Elements 7 only supports ASF, AVI, H.264, MOV, JPEG and PNG formats. Maybe some friends have this problem. Well, at last I decided to donate $29.99. Not a big amount, I bought a third-party software tool to convert WMV files to AVI format.

Download and install EarthSoft Video Converter program.

Step1. Add WMV file and choose AVI output format from the drop-down list.

Step2. Adjust video and audio effect.

Step3. Click "Start" button to converting files without losing quality. You can also clip any favorite segment as you wish.

After conversion, I import AVI files into Adobe Premiere software. It is easy to operate this software. Download EarthSoft Video Converter for trial.

Tips: [/b]EarthSoft Video Converter also allows you to convert videos to any other video and audio formats for portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, PSP and so on.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

Thank you for the work flow assistance. I have had problems. I bought a new laptop with Windows 7 64 for the speed and power and now have had problems finding software that runs on it!

Earth, Sol System (near Miami, FL)
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

On the Mac, Handbrake or Visual Hub are available to do the same thing.
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography | Sony 𝛼7 II - 2 Sony FE Zooms - Lots of Canon FD Glass | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS