Site Sponsors

Thread: GH4 4K Footage- you can download

Post Thanks / Like

GH4 4K Footage- you can download

I got my GH4 today. Did a quick test at 4K. But I don't have the 280 mb/s card, only the 95 mb/s one. So I think it's a little jittery because of that and was recorded as am MP4. I'll try to get the faster card this weekend. I have never used a Panasonic before, so I'm sure there are setting that I don't know yet. It's at 1600 ISO, I used the focus tracking setting and the 12-35 2.8 pani lens. But I think it's still pretty impressive. Here's a link to download the footage from wetransfer-

Feel free to download and play with it for personal use. Just please, no inappropriate usage (adding sexually explicit material, etc...) ;-). And please don't post the footage anywhere else.

Hope this helps someone.

Big Island, Hawaii & Utah
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: GH4 4K Footage- you can download

It looks amazingly sharp. The color balance looked a bit on the yellow/green side. My GH4 hasn't arrived, was hoping it would get here yesterday but at the last minute Amazon told me it would be delayed. Obviously, Panasonic is going to sell all the GH4s they can make. Something tells me it will be a long pipeline to fill. It will be interesting to see how this product shakes up the indie DSLR video world.

Subscriber and Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: GH4 4K Footage- you can download

A short first look with the new camera...really only fired it up to see if the 4K was real....

Password: "GH4"