The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Leica - now for something of a lighter vein :clap:
Friday 2 Oct - at sea.

"Mosque Bush in Flower"

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Golden sunset (Olympus (real) Pen F 60/1.5).

Can anyone see signs of coma and spherical aberrations?

The first time I did, unequivocally. Looks like this is a good test for those. :)
The Golden sunset is one of my all time favourites of this thread on which I could not react at the time, but it is like a true Edvard Munk. The technical question on the second one I can not answer, but you probably can.
Michiel

Leica 77

Leica, I love the way you are experimenting with this OOF idea. This one shows the effort you are putting into it. Well done.

Keith
Hi Keith,
Many thanks for your kind comments! We are all enjoying your wonderful bokehgraphs posted from different parts of the Mediterranean countries! All the best! :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hi Keith,
Many thanks for your kind comments! We are all enjoying your wonderful bokehgraphs posted from different parts of the Mediterranean countries! All the best! :)

Thanks Leica - we have finished our last day of the cruise. A day in Athens tomorrow, then next day, back to Toronto.

Keith