The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: No Can See

I can only see a small question mark, here and on woodmancy's reply to this image ...
Am I getting Vivekitis? :D
Yes, Michael, it could be Vivekitis. The only help I can give is that I recall that this has happened in the past, and it seemed to be something to do with the internet service provider. They may have some crazy rules about shutting stuff out, country to country. But I could be completely wrong.

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
3 Layer
First : OoF hands
second: a brown woolen blanket
third: green lawn, that made the structure. It is NOT noise !!

I think this one was off the line....off my line... sorry am i off the wall ? :) LOL
Yes, I saw the lawn because of the dandelions. At first I thought it was noise.
We are not allowed to spray dandelions anymore in Canada. Makes for good pictures when they are growing, but after that it sucks.

Keith

Leica 77

Exquisite shot again, Leica :clap:

Keith
Hi Keith,

Many thanks for your kind comments. Your positive encouragement is always very much appreciated. Looking at other main threads in this Forum, many bokehgraphic images (at least images with nice bokeh) are becoming more and more popular, recorded by Nikons, Leicas, etc. You are certainly in the forefront of this interesting cachet. Cheers! :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Lovely colours in the bottles, Leica. Glad to see some of your more abstracted images again.

Keith

Here is another garden shot
"Web One"
G1 with Canon FD 35-70 macro
Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Michiel

The composition and colors on the spider image are wonderful. This thread is getting such variety under the rules of Bokeh First - or 75/25. We go from pure abstract to evocative imagery.

This one started it all with me, but I believe I posted in the Leica thread. Anyway this version is a reprocess. it made me think that bokeh was usable, interesting, and controllable.

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

This thread is presenting so many new things to me, I cannot follow buying everything you guys are using here : lensbabies (I've put my Micro-Nikkor 55/2.8 very close to my Nikkor 105/2.5, hoping to get a Micro-Nikkor 105, but no joy sofar), OOF Layers (looked on Ebay, couldn't find them :mad:) ....

So, here's two straight and uncomplicated shots from this morning, with the Falcon 85/1.4 wide open

Have a nice day,
Rafael

Leica 77

Hi Keith and Rafael,

Lovely bokehgraphs! It is truly nice that we all experiment with different lenses to see what kinds of bokeh they produce in various situations. During the course of our experiments, we seem to discover our favorite lenses. Cheers! :)