The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: "Lights in the Trees"

I like this one. I should have put this one in the "blend" thread but it follows on from yours:
Michael
This is the most abstract you have gone with the soccer team and I think it is one of your best (other than your lovely Black and Whites). Would look good on canvas (the reason I keep plugging canvas, is that I have done a couple of blends this way and it works very well - canvas does not like detail !)
I would hang this in my living room!

Keith

m3photo

Re: Fuzzy Footballers

Michael
This is the most abstract you have gone with the soccer team and I think it is one of your best (other than your lovely Black and Whites). Would look good on canvas (the reason I keep plugging canvas, is that I have done a couple of blends this way and it works very well - canvas does not like detail !)
I would hang this in my living room!
Thank you again Keith. Funny this; I didn't think too much of this one of the footballer series. Glad you like the Black and Whites, they're special to me, I mean everybody's.
Hoi, are you sayin' my pics ain't got detail? :D
OK, I'll take heed of your insistence on canvas, I've got a friend down the road who's got an Epson 7600 and he's raving about the canvas he's printing on, so I'll have to pay him a visit ... ;)
How much is postage of a 24x36 to Canada? :D

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Fuzzy Footballers

How much is postage of a 24x36 to Canada? :D
I've been pondering that, because I'm seriously thinking of buying one from Mike - he prints on boards, which I'm going to try. But I bet the big ones are heavy.
When I get into print mode again, I'll trade you a fish tiff (or any tiff) for a soccer tiff ? :D

Keith

Last edited:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
GF1 + Oly OM 50 f1.4 @2s

Max - I love it!

A bit big, even on my high res screen. I usually use 1000-1500 pixels. Otherwise the viewer has to scroll which takes a little away from the immediacy of the image

I'm sure everyone would like to see more :salute:

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Fish

It'll have to be an "any tiff". Importing Canadian fish to Spain is still a sore subject :D
No problem - that would only apply if you came to Canada and took my fish. I can just post it to you.

But, us Canadians are very protective of our photography - we've got some good ships, but I think they are all protecting our images from Somali pirates

:cussing:

Keith

Last edited:
M

maxmorrison

Max - I love it!

A bit big, even on my high res screen. I usually use 1000-1500 pixels. Otherwise the viewer has to scroll which takes a little away from the immediacy of the image

I'm sure everyone would like to see more :salute:

Keith
+ 1 nice image but to big to get the wholw view.

Michiel
Thank you and you are right, is too big! I want to put a smaller version but the board isn't collaborative ;) I can't find the "edit" button on my post...

M

maxmorrison

Ok, sorry for the bad first post ;)
If an admin was so kind to delete mine old "big" post... Thank's!

Here again with other 2 shoots

Panasonic GF1 + Olympus OM 50mm f1.4 for all