The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

JerryMK

Leica77 your Purple Flowers are wonderful and Michiel, WAUW here above is Superb..!

This is one of my most famous Bokeh pictures...

But maybe the next fits this thread better :)

V

Vivek

Leica77, I agree with Michiel.

Quite a mess. Worse than the worst possible P&S camera I have ever tinkered with.:banghead:

I am not sure Pana intended this as a serviceable camera. :confused:

Michiel Schierbeek

Leica77, I agree with Michiel.

Quite a mess. Worse than the worst possible P&S camera I have ever tinkered with.:banghead:

I am not sure Pana intended this as a serviceable camera. :confused:
This is my worst nightmare! You must be very brave and know what you're doing :confused:
But why? Just for fun or is it broke?
Michiel

V

Vivek

Michiel, I won't respond you what you were wondering about since I honestly do not know if I will be able to put it back in a functional order.

Why? To get rid of the AA/UV/IR cut filter pack to try to do UV and or IR captures. As such, two lens contact pins are missing from an earlier experiment and as a result, I can't use any AF lenses on this sample. I can't repair them. I doubt I can find a replacement from somewhere.

Anyway the ultrasound shaker goes. I don't use it ever since it is coupled with digital dust mapping applied to all images.

I have (successfully) modified a Nikon D80 (for IR) and a D40x (for UV), a D200 similar purpose and an Olympus E-410.