The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you for your comment and link Leica77.
Kind of expensive this adapter, although the Rollei lenses are mostly less expensive, if I remember well.
Thanks, Michiel

bensonga

What a terrific thread (which I just discovered) and wonderful, creative images! Really makes me think about how to see the world thru different eyes. Some really beautiful work here.

Now I may have to spring for a 4/3 camera. Until then, I hope you don't mind if I post one non-4/3 image. I did create this one with the intention of having alot of out of focus color in the pedals....but with a Canon DSLR.

Gary

Leica 77

Hi Keith and Gary,
Very beautiful bokehgraphs! :)
Hi Michiel,
Thanks for your nice feedback! :)

E-330 + Summicron 50mm R. "Blue Buds".

kweide

Diamonds are a girls best friends...
Old MF Tamron SP28mm @F2.5

The flowers and the gems

Last edited:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Sun 27 Seo, Sochi Russia.

This image could have been processed a thousand ways, but I decided to make it very black.

This is titled "Starlin's Dacha"

Keith

kweide

OK, Kweide, tell us what it is!

Keith
It is a len flare. Caused mainly thru sunlight hitting diagonal the old Tamron lens without lenshood. I could see the ghost vanishing while stopping down, so i decided to keep my little lensghost alive and opened the aperture to max which is f2.5 and optimizing the angle to the sunlight to have that colors.

That all
Klaus

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Sun 27 Seo, Sochi Russia.

This image could have been processed a thousand ways, but I decided to make it very black.

This is titled "Starlin's Dacha"

Keith

Hi Keith, you probably mean Stalin's Dacha and then I understand your choice of colour.
Keep on floating! :)
Michiel
Thanks Michiel - I spend three hours in his house, then spell his name wrong :banghead::banghead:

Keith

Leica 77

Beautiful still life, Leica. So reminiscent of many paintings.

Keith
Hi Keith,
Thank you! In part, my bokehgraph (still life) was inspired by the oil paintings of Paul Cezanne ... I have been enjoying your great bokehgraphs from your European tour! :)