The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

JerryMK

G1 + Micro Nikkor 5.5cm. Preset 1st Version. "Raindrops".

Hi Leica 77, some Superb drops and bokeh with a beautifull reflection in there! Compliments on the shot. That Nikkor is one great macro lens!

I also love taking "dropshots". Have a whole series on Flickr... :)

Best regards,
Jerry

Leica 77

Hi Leica 77, some Superb drops and bokeh with a beautifull reflection in there! Compliments on the shot. That Nikkor is one great macro lens!

I also love taking "dropshots". Have a whole series on Flickr... :)

Best regards,
Jerry
Hi Jerry,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Likewise, I enjoy taking "dropshots" whenever I can. Your "dropshots" are always inspiring! :)

A

Abbazz

One Thousand less One:

Olympus E-P1 & Cooke Kinic 1" F/1.5

Cheers!

Abbazz

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Beautiful image, Abbaz. I love the circular bokeh of these old lenses.

Here is a two tone result from my Fall shots done yesterday. This is a single image. I'm playing with adding textures through other images like Mike does, but first I have to sharpen up my Photoshop skills :lecture:

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Beautiful image, Abbaz. I love the circular bokeh of these old lenses.

Here is a two tone result from my Fall shots done yesterday. This is a single image. I'm playing with adding textures through other images like Mike does, but first I have to sharpen up my Photoshop skills :lecture:

Keith

Nice shot keith. It has a nice richness to it.
mike