The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

kweide

And the angel escaped from my stretched arms, my hands could not hold it ....

Again E-P1 with 17 mm

Michiel Schierbeek

Something else flying, Klaus :D

Just a joke made of 5 layers. 4 Layers exist of red candles in front of the television all made with the Canon fd 85/1.2. ( Finally after 20 days the adapter arrived from Hong Kong, so had to try it.)
The blue airplane I took last sunday at Schiphol Airport, it is Christmas decoration.

It is a scroller, sorry :deadhorse:

Michiel

- Arriving (to) late! -​

Leica 77

Thanks Michiel: I'm going off to research Armando.

I had not heard of of Cy Twombly until you mentioned him. My wife knew him well, so I went off and bought a book on his painting, and I really like his stuff.

This one is called:
"Trees and Tower at Heathrow"
Canon S90

Keith

Hi Keith,
This is absolutely stunning! It must be quite wintery at Heathrow ... All the best, Leica 77.

Leica 77

Something else flying, Klaus :D

Just a joke made of 5 layers. 4 Layers exist of red candles in front of the television all made with the Canon fd 85/1.2. ( Finally after 20 days the adapter arrived from Hong Kong, so had to try it.)
The blue airplane I took last sunday at Schiphol Airport, it is Christmas decoration.

It is a scroller, sorry :deadhorse:

Michiel

- Arriving (to) late! -​
Hi Michiel,

Beautiful colors and composition. I love the airplane! Season's Greetings! Leica 77.

m3photo

Re: s90

This is a 100% crop from "Trees and Tower at Heathrow"
When you said you "only" had the s90 with you, I thought to myself - he's going to get a pleasant surprise. Good little camera ain't it?
This latest image shows you've attained a level of maturity with what you were seeking I think. Well done.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: s90

When you said you "only" had the s90 with you, I thought to myself - he's going to get a pleasant surprise. Good little camera ain't it?
This latest image shows you've attained a level of maturity with what you were seeking I think. Well done.
Thanks Michael - with some studying and some help from this forum, I think I am nearer to what I would like to do with textures.

I love the S90, and the manual focus works really well - now I need to sell my G10

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I agree with Leica 77. One of your best Keith.

Mike

Thanks Leica, Michael, Mike

This is a comfy forum - nice place to figure out new things. Without Mike Regnier I would not even be doing this stuff! But still a ways to go. Textures are tough - you have to have the right one to do the job. Thinking of taking a sabatical just to do textures :deadhorse:

Michiel got me onto Mondrian trees - that's why you are seeing a few from me, and more to come. England is great for wizened old Oaks. I'm working on one that is very special to me right now.

All the best

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Leica

I like the Elizabeth shots, the overlay works very well :thumbup:

This one is called "Winter Sedums"
Canon s90

Keith

JerryMK

And now some xmas 3's... playing around with my five 25mm c-mount lenses

Kodak Cine Ektar II

Bell & Howell Lumax

Bell & Howell Super Comat

Cosmicar

Bell & Howell Taylor Taylor Hobson

All wide open

JerryMK

And these where with the apperture more closed...

Bell & Howell Taylor Taylor Hobson

Bell & Howell Supercomat A

Bell & Howell Supercomat B

Bell & Howell Lumax

Kodak Cine Ektar II

Cosmicar