The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

JerryMK

One of our Dutch prides.... however I learned they actually come from Turkey. Does not mather anyway Tulips are just beautiful :)

Last edited:

Winkel

I recently explored Ottawa's Experimental Farm and discovered some beautiful light and shapes in old equipment. Here's one with an E-PL1 and Steinheil Munchen Auto-Quinon 55/1.9.

"Ichthy"

Jim

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks for all the kind words - this thread is livening up a bit!

Some beautiful images from new and older contributers :salute:

Here is another one from a wet day in Montevideo (the streets were flooded)

Keith

M

mjohnston

This was from a Nikkor 50mm f2, of a dangling LED light display in my office building. Hey now that I've previewed the post, it's funny that the grey of the column in the right of the image is similar to the grey used as the site's background.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This was from a Nikkor 50mm f2, of a dangling LED light display in my office building. Hey now that I've previewed the post, it's funny that the grey of the column in the right of the image is similar to the grey used as the site's background.
Nice image - a black frame would cure the confusion with the site color.

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
The BAD Project - Day 1

I've started my cruise to Europe, and have a day in Ft Lauderdale before embarking on MS Eurodam. My goal is to do a Bokehgraph A Day. These will be pure bokehgraphs with no blends or textures - just sliders in Lightroom and Photoshop.

First one is called "Hockey at the Airport"

Keith

K

klythawk

Thanks Keith. :)

The Oly OM 50mm 1.8 is my favorite legacy lens. Managed to buy it from a guy who bought it brand new in 1979, looked after it like a baby, very happy with it. :thumbs:

John.