The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

JerryMK

@woodmancy: beautiful! I also ordered an Italian tilt lens in Canon FD mount. That one has to be tailor made. It takes some time but I can't wait to get it and made some nice tilted shots myself.

For now I am having some fun with my recently received Canon 200mm f4 macro lens

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
@woodmancy: beautiful! I also ordered an Italian tilt lens in Canon FD mount. That one has to be tailor made. It takes some time but I can't wait to get it and made some nice tilted shots myself.

For now I am having some fun with my recently received Canon 200mm f4 macro lens
Lovely colors, Jerry.

I would buy the FD adapter and I think Diane was also interested

Keith

K

klythawk

HI

Playing with the Olympus Diorama Art Setting, similar to tilt shift.

E-P2/20mm.

John.

Leica 77

The BAD Project - Day 6

"Chair in Bar"
G1 with Pentax 50mm 1.4 and tilt adapter
Keith

Hi Keith,
Lovely bokehgraphs! Your BAD Project seems to be moving along very nicely. I really like the most recent post for its simplicity. The 3D geometric pattern is quite effective. All the best, Leica 77. :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Lovely images, Scott. I especially like the second one.

Meanwhile:
The BAD Project - Day 7

"Silk flower in Lido restaurant"

G1 with Pentax 50 1.4 and tilt adapter

Keith

Terry

I haven't been on this thread in a while. Last night I was stuck for my photo a day and it was late at night so I went abstract with my macro lens....you can work it out with the in focus info still in the shot

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I haven't been on this thread in a while. Last night I was stuck for my photo a day and it was late at night so I went abstract with my macro lens....you can work it out with the in focus info still in the shot

I really like this kind of image, Terry. It's very geometrical and difficult to figure out what is the subject (a typewriter keyboard?).

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Really nice additions lately with the BAD project in the middle of it all steaming up! :thumbs:

Here are tree cool ladys made with the FD Soligor 135/2. I found them in a shop window promoting Samsung's new 3D television screens.
Michiel

- Tree steel ladys -

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Michiel, I love the mono color steel ladies :salute:

Day 9 - The BAD Project

This time, a more conventional Bokehgraph

"Sun Deck on MS Eurodam"

G1 with Pentax 50/1.4 and tilt adapter

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
The BAD Project - Day 10

"View from Cabin Window", or alternatively " Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink"

E-P2 with 14-42 kit zoom

We are now 3/4 of the way to Lisbon

Keith