The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

I've done a BAD. Brian Mosley has done a PAD - why don't you to a LAD :clap::clap::clap:

Keith
Now you have worked me into a very long term contract :D:confused:
I have to think about this. May be I start a FLAD for a week or so and take a break.
Flowers every day with a different lens for as long I am near a computer. :rolleyes:

Oké, I start tomorrow at 9 :deadhorse::deadhorse:and put it into the bokehthread (makes me feel at home) :thumbs:

Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Jus LAD more freedom. (Different lens everyday 1e cycle of 7 days :D)
This is the first one from today.

LAD Project Day #1
G1+Konica Hexanon 40/1.8

Michiel

- Wired leds -

seakayaker

Out and about today playing with the Zeiss 90mm with the wheel adaptor . . . . .

Flower - Seattle University

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 90mm f/2.8 -- ISO 100 -- f/2.8 -- 1/320 -- 90mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Jus LAD more freedom. (Different lens everyday 1e cycle of 7 days :D)
This is the first one from today.

LAD Project Day #1
G1+Konica Hexanon 40/1.8

Michiel

- Wired leds -
First one is very good - now switch lenses. I think you have 30-50 which should make this last 2 or 3 months. I and many others are looking forward to it. :talk028::clap::clap::talk028:

We have a good support group here, which can see you through it.
I have to set my clock - are you six hours ahead of Canada?

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

OK, Michiel starts a LAD project, I'll try and do a FLAD one : every day a flower with another lens.

Here's the first !

Rafael's FLAD #1, G1 with Pentax/Cosmicar 25/1.4

Come back tomorrow for more !

C U
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

First one is very good - now switch lenses. I think you have 30-50 which should make this last 2 or 3 months. I and many others are looking forward to it. :talk028::clap::clap::talk028:

We have a good support group here, which can see you through it.
I have to set my clock - are you six hours ahead of Canada?

Keith
I have a new job :ROTFL:
You sure know how to get people at work, Keith :D
It could take longer then that....:scry::scry::scry:

Now I gotto stop moaning and get to work.... :deadhorse:

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
OK, Michiel starts a LAD project, I'll try and do a FLAD one : every day a flower with another lens.

Here's the first !

Rafael's FLAD #1, G1 with Pentax/Cosmicar 25/1.4

Come back tomorrow for more !

C U
Rafael
Well done Raf - you've started off with one of the best you have done. I'm digging out my Pentax today

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

LAD Project Day #2
G1 + Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15/4.5

After a hard days work :grin:, I found out it is very difficult to choose, if you have to.
It is not a bokehlens because everything is almost always in focus.
This picture did most right to the characteristics of this lens, as I remember using it on my sold Voigtländer R4-A.
I thought I start with a lens I very seldom use anymore because it lost its super wide character on the G1. I keep it for when I run into a Leica :banghead: :D

Michiel

- Mercury metals -

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
LAD Project Day #2
G1 + Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15/4.5

After a hard days work :grin:, I found out it is very difficult to choose, if you have to.
It is not a bokehlens because everything is almost always in focus.
This picture did most right to the characteristics of this lens, as I remember using it on my sold Voigtländer R4-A.
I thought I start with a lens I very seldom use anymore because it lost its super wide character on the G1. I keep it for when I run into a Leica :banghead: :D

Michiel

- Mercury metals -
I was getting worried, time was running out for today. I don't have this lens, but I have the 12mm, 5.6 and that has taken some nice shots. But, you are right, these ultra wides on 35mm are not so exciting on m4/3.
So which lens tomorrow? - how about the unpronounceable one which occupies one sentence. It had a lovely bokeh.

In these projects, constructive criticism is more important. My feeling is that a tighter crop would have enhanced the image. But, I am a very tight cropper :bugeyes:

Keith

K

klythawk

Hi all.

Dandylion Seed Head in the back garden.

E-P2/Oly OM 50mm f1.8/12mm Ext Tube

John

seakayaker

Red Flower No 1

Gf1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/1.5 -- 1/800 -- 50mm

Red Flower No 2

Gf1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/1.5 -- 1/500 -- 50mm

Life is Grand!

~ Dan