The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

seakayaker

Flower Balls

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/160 -- 9cm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Dan, you've made me go out and buy that lens :banghead:

Here is another IGBW3528 image (similar to the last one, but processed differently)

It is called "Follow the red, blue, green and yellow brick road" :)

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

Hi,

I'm slowly approaching the end of my journey through the lensstock.
I have two more Hexanons but I am awaiting arrival of the convertor from RJ.

In the meantime, here's #2 on the SINAR !

Rafael's FLAD #24, G1 on SINAR with Rodenstock Sironar-N 210/5.6

C U,
Rafael

seakayaker

Hi,

I'm slowly approaching the end of my journey through the lensstock.
I have two more Hexanons but I am awaiting arrival of the convertor from RJ.

In the meantime, here's #2 on the SINAR !

Rafael's FLAD #24, G1 on SINAR with Rodenstock Sironar-N 210/5.6

C U,
Rafael
Rafael, another beautiful photo! . . . . . love the creamy bokeh . . . . .

So 26 is the magical number of lenses in the kit! . . . . . for the moment anyways . . . . . impressive!

Life is Grand!

seakayaker

Here is another IGBW3528 image (similar to the last one, but processed differently)

Keith[/CENTER]
Keith another wonderful bokehgraph! The post processing capabilities that you, Michiel, Leica77, Larry, Rafael and many others demonstrate is impressive. I enjoy the fact that I have miles to go to improve in that area, but I am enjoying the journey.

When you get your new (used) Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4, you will not be disappointed, it does produce some very nice photographs. . . . . . I have been looking on-line myself to pick up one of the IGBW 35 or 50 lens, so the musthavethislensalso disease is contagious and you are not the only one who suffers . . . . . some say there is no cure. :eek: :D:D:D

Peone, Digitalis, & Columbine in a Garden

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/640 -- 9cm

Life is Grand!
~ Dan

Michiel Schierbeek

Keith

Love it, Keith :bugeyes:
I almost forgot the more abstract period of this thread, I will have to look into that area again.
In the meantime I'll see your lensstock growing :grin:

Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Keith another wonderful bokehgraph! The post processing capabilities that you, Michiel, Leica77, Larry, Rafael and many others demonstrate is impressive. I enjoy the fact that I have miles to go to improve in that area, but I am enjoying the journey.

When you get your new (used) Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4, you will not be disappointed, it does produce some very nice photographs. . . . . . I have been looking on-line myself to pick up one of the IGBW 35 or 50 lens, so the musthavethislensalso disease is contagious and you are not the only one who suffers . . . . . some say there is no cure. :eek: :D:D:D

Peone, Digitalis, & Columbine in a Garden

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/640 -- 9cm

Life is Grand!
~ Dan

The "Manus Objectivus Digitalus" disease is very contagious and can spread all over your house. The only one who can cure you is your wife :LOL:

Michiel

BTW nics shot! DoIhavetogetthislenstoo??:cussing:

seakayaker

The "Manus Objectivus Digitalus" disease is very contagious and can spread all over your house. The only one who can cure you is your wife :LOL:

Michiel

BTW nics shot! DoIhavetogetthislenstoo??:cussing:
. . . . . you mean there actually is a lens not in your inventory? :D:D:D

Amazing!

Just tell your wife you are going down to the store to pick up some bread, then pick up some flowers on the way home, perhaps some chocolates as well . . . . . she will most likely overlook that 90mm lens in that other bag you walked in with! :angel:

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Fox Glove / Digitalis

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/250 -- 9cm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Michiel, a very nice shot!

You have the ability to take an ordinary scene, in this case of a plane on a landing approach, and turn it into a bokeh opportunity!

I will step out of the garden for a moment . . . . .

City Trees

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/40 -- 9cm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Michiel Schierbeek

Many excellent images again, from Michiel, Dan, John, Mike, Jerry .....
I hope I didn't forget anybody ;)

Here's the first shot with the G1 on the SINAR.
Although it is possible to reach infinity with this combo, even with the wide-angle bellows,
tilts and shifs are only possible when shooting close-ups and macro.

Not a big handicap in this case, but still ....

Rafael's FLAD #23, G1 on SINAR with Rodenstock Sironar-N 150/5.6

C U,
Rafael
Rafael,
Looking back I saw this one I liked very much with your big setup TS.
How did you mount the G1 on it. Is there a Sinar adapter? Just curious.

Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Actually just got this very promising lens, but had no time to go outside, besides that water was flushing down today.

LAD Project Day #26
G1 + Topcor 35/2.8

- Elvis -

seakayaker

Michiel, enjoyed your photo today, nice bokeh! . . . . . more power to the people!

During the walk to work this morning, rain as usual . . . . .

Coke and the Two Fire Trucks

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/13 -- 9cm

Life is Grand!

Dan ~ ;)