The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

GRASS

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/1.5 -- 1/2000

Life is Grand!

Dan

~ ;)

This is weed, Dan, and should me removed from the garden immediatly. :D :deadhorse:
Very nice picture!

Beautiful series, Veloman!

Nice latest sun capture, Keith. No other flowers then Lillys around?:confused:

Hi Jim, good to see you again. Beautiful capture with a great lens!

Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

LAD Project Day #42 Part II
G1 + Sankor 135/2.8
(On the inside 2.8 and on the outside of the lens it says 2.7?)

Just bought this lens for a good € 5 on a fleamarket. Cleaned it and it works fine. It is an old Japanese lens in Exakta mount and very well made.
This shot was at 5.6 but the lights stay round because of the 15 apertureblades. The spots are not on the glass but on the shopwindow.

- Shopwindow rose -

- Latest sun rose -

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Some really good stuff lately - colors, composition, subject, bokeh. Thanks Jim, Michiel, Dan, Arwyn and others.

Here is an old style bokehgraph. Leica Elmar 135/4

"Biometric Amorphism"

Keith

Leica 77

Hi Keith, Michiel, Dan, Veloman, Winkel, and All,
Congratulations on your beautiful bokehgraphs. They are really high-quality images! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :)

Here are a couple of contributions produced by my favorite ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1.9 lens:

seakayaker

Purple Flower & the Birdhouse

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/1.5 - 1/125 -- 50mm

Life is Grand!

Dan

~ ;)

Leica 77

Hello good friend :)
Stunning Background! :bugeyes:
Michiel

+10

Have to get that lens out and in action soon
Keith
Hi Good Friends Michiel and Keith,
Many thanks for your kind comments. I wish to add a few more bokehgraphs produced with the same setup. Best regards, Leica 77. :)

seakayaker

Hi Michiel,
Great sharpness plus beautiful bokeh! Your LAD Project is a wonderful contribution to this thread in this Forum. Best, Leica 77. :)

+++1! Great shots Michiel!

. . . . . could this be 30 days with 30 different 135mm lenses? :eek::D:D:D

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Hi Good Friends Michiel and Keith,
Many thanks for your kind comments. I wish to add a few more bokehgraphs produced with the same setup. Best regards, Leica 77. :)

WOW! Great Colors, Great Light, Great Bokeh!

. . . . . after seeing these bokehgraphs I had to do a search for a ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1.9 lens . . . . . there were a couple of available on ebay but the 'buy me now price' was a little bit high for what I can spend at the moment . . . . . Someday!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

This is weed, Dan, and should me removed from the garden immediatly. :D :deadhorse:

Very nice picture!

Michiel

It may be a weed, but for this city boy its all grass to me!

. . . . . I start pulling things out of other folks garden and there is a good chance I will end up being hit with a rake or being hosed down by a angry owner who has invested a lot of time in growing those weeds! :D:D:D

And thank you for your kind words . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

LAD Project Day #42 Part II
G1 + Sankor 135/2.8
(On the inside 2.8 and on the outside of the lens it says 2.7?)

Just bought this lens for a good € 5 on a fleamarket. Cleaned it and it works fine. It is an old Japanese lens in Exakta mount and very well made.
This shot was at 5.6 but the lights stay round because of the 15 apertureblades. The spots are not on the glass but on the shopwindow.

- Shopwindow rose -

Great Shots Michiel!

The Shopwindow Rose is my favorite! Love the detail and the circular bokeh in the background!

Life is Grand!

Dan

~ ;)

seakayaker

Yellow Lillies

Ernst Leitz Wetzlar - Hektor 13.5cm f/4.5 with Thread Extension Tube -- ISO 100 -- f/4.5 -- 1/320

Life is Grand!

Dan

~ ;)

seakayaker

ROSES

Ernst Leitz Wetzlar - Hektor 13.5cm f/4.5 with Thread Extension Tube -- ISO 100 -- f/4.5 -- 1/200

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)