The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

Hello and thanks, Keith ! Good to be back and spend time again here.

Here is a close up from that same tree which is called a Albizia Julibrissin.

- A flower from the Albizia Julibrissin tree -

G1 + Vivitar Macro 100/2.5​

seakayaker

. . . . . . Busy with work and not much time to comment or contribute the past week. Nice to see some great bokehgraphs being posted.

Yesterday had a chance to pick-up a 1953 Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar ~ Summaron 3.5cm f3.5 lens. Very small lens and looks good on the GF1!

Gladiolus

Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar ~ Summaron 3.5cm f3.5 -- ISO 100 -- f3.5 -- 1/400

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
. . . . . . Busy with work and not much time to comment or contribute the past week. Nice to see some great bokehgraphs being posted.

Yesterday had a chance to pick-up a 1953 Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar ~ Summaron 3.5cm f3.5 lens. Very small lens and looks good on the GF1!

Gladiolus

Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar ~ Summaron 3.5cm f3.5 -- ISO 100 -- f3.5 -- 1/400

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Dan - will you stop buying Leicas! :angry::angry::angry:

Now I have to go off and check how much this one is.

I'm setting my sights lower. I won my first competitive bid on Ebay yesterday - for $28. But, I think it will make some good pics for the thread

Lovely, lovely images

Keith

seakayaker

Dan - will you stop buying Leicas! :angry::angry::angry:

Now I have to go off and check how much this one is.

I'm setting my sights lower. I won my first competitive bid on Ebay yesterday - for $28. But, I think it will make some good pics for the thread

Lovely, lovely images

Keith
. . . . . this coming from the man who recently purchased a Kinoptik! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There is a good chance I bought a few Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar lenses for what one may pay for a single Kinoptik! :bugeyes:

and I justify the purchase (in my own mind) since I already have the adaptors for Leitz Summaron 3.5cm f3.5 . . . . .

I have tried to bid a couple of times for one of those ISCO 50/1.9 but they go a little higher then I'm willing to pay. Time and patience . . . . . .

. . . . . I am beginning to realize that my resources are dwindling and I am going to have to slow down on adding to my lens collection and start planning on a another camera body in the future . . . . . at least that is what I tell myself . . . . . . Oh my! :D

Then their is the GetDPI creed "Buy Now Explain Later" . . . . .

Erigeron (Fleabanes)

Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar ~ Summaron 3.5cm f3.5 -- ISO 100 -- f3.5 -- 1/160

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
. . . . . this coming from the man who recently purchased a Kinoptik! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There is a good chance I bought a few Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar lenses for what one may pay for a single Kinoptik! :bugeyes:

and I justify the purchase (in my own mind) since I already have the adaptors for Leitz Summaron 3.5cm f3.5 . . . . .

I have tried to bid a couple of times for one of those ISCO 50/1.9 but they go a little higher then I'm willing to pay. Time and patience . . . . . .

. . . . . I am beginning to realize that my resources are dwindling and I am going to have to slow down on adding to my lens collection and start planning on a another camera body in the future . . . . . at least that is what I tell myself . . . . . . Oh my! :D

Then their is the GetDPI creed "Buy Now Explain Later" . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

Dan

I hope you are staying with m4/3 !! I just bought another brand new G1 kit for $499CA - by the time I have sold the zoom, because I have it already, I will get the body at a ridiculous price. Even though I love my E-P2, when push comes to shove, I prefer my G1s

Keith

seakayaker

Dan

I hope you are staying with m4/3 !! I just bought another brand new G1 kit for $499CA - by the time I have sold the zoom, because I have it already, I will get the body at a ridiculous price. Even though I love my E-P2, when push comes to shove, I prefer my G1s

Keith
. . . . . I'll be staying with 4/3 ~ m4/3.

Just wanting to have some funds on hands if a new body was announced at photokina . . . . :D

I have been tempted to buy a G1 but waiting to see what the future will bring!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

M5-Guy

Lots of great photos since my last post...
I have a few more also to share...

G1, ZM 50mm f/1.5 @ f/1.5, ISO 100

G1, ZM 50mm f/1.5 @ f/1.5, ISO 200

G1, ZM 50mm f/1.5 @ f/1.5, ISO 100

Last edited: