The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Leica 77

Our Mentor Keith, Michiel, Dan, Klaus and all,
Excellent bokehgraphs as usual! Here are a couple of images taken with my little ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1,9. :)

seakayaker

Our Mentor Keith, Michiel, Dan, Klaus and all,
Excellent bokehgraphs as usual! Here are a couple of images taken with my little ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1,9. :)

Leica, the bokehgraph is stunning!

Sharp edges on the flower with wonderful colors with the tight circular bokeh!

. . . . . the ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1,9 Rocks, it captures great shots, time after time . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Leica 77

The Soccer Mom

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 90mm f2.8 -- ISO 100 -- f2.8 -- 1/3200
Life is Grand!
Dan
~ ;)
Hi Dan,
You are making an excellent social statement through this outstanding image. Our world today needs more Soccer (+ Sports in General) Moms! :)

Leica 77

Leica, the bokehgraph is stunning!
Sharp edges on the flower with wonderful colors with the tight circular bokeh!
. . . . . the ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1,9 Rocks, it captures great shots, time after time . . . . .
Life is Grand!
Dan
~ ;)
Hi Dan,
Many thanks for your kind comments. You are always very generous! Here is my little ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1,9. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

This photograph really shows the typical Isco...... bokehgraphy! :eek:

BTW Leica77, I love the way you're GF1 looks with the special cover.
On the edge of buying one but I wait first for all the new goodies to come and see what they bring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here someone from far away was watching me as I took this picture.
Really scary :bugeyes:

- Someone -

G1 + Minolta rokkor 50/1.4​

Michiel Schierbeek

Yes, that was me, Michiel - just making sure you were getting some bokeh in that image (reminds me, I need to get a hair-cut) :deadhorse:
As we were passing by that gate I said to my wife; look that is Keith from overseas with his Bob Dylan coupe from the sixties, watching over the amount of bokeh! :cool: :ROTFL:

Michiel

R

radatax

Hi everyone, here's another with a GF1 & Panasonic 20/1.7. I feel that lens has some harsh bokeh if the background is backlit but a bit of noise reduction in Lightroom reduces it to a nice blur. 8pm summer sun is just plain gorgeous ;)

seakayaker

Michiel Here someone from far away was watching me as I took this picture. Really scary :bugeyes: [CENTER said:
- Someone -

G1 + Minolta rokkor 50/1.4[/CENTER]

Michiel, thanks for posting this outline of Keith . . . . .

. . . . . I have seen a similar likeness when I am shooting bokeh shots, oh my! :bugeyes:

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Klaus, another beautiful bokehgraph! Love the blue flower!

Radatax, very nice use of the 20/1.7 to produce the bokeh! Love the first shot with the setting sun, lovely bokeh!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)