The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

seakayaker

Leica, a lovely shot of the textile, love the colors and the bokeh produced with the Canon 58/1.2! Outstanding!

Michiel, a really nice shot of the beautiful rose with snow! The Sigma 24/1.8 produces a bokeh which is soft/smooth while cutting a sharp image of the petal on the rose. Wonderful!

Thanks for sharing . . . . . .

Leica 77

Hi Dan and Paul,
Many thanks for your kind comments. The aperture of the lens has 8 blades as Paul mentioned.

Hi Michiel,
It's a lovely image with a bit of frost/snow on the beautiful red rose.

Season's Greetings to all of you! Best, :)

R

rimasson

I'm really in love with the Nokton bokeh, especially the berries and the earlymorning photo from seakayaker.

Here is a new raindrops photo i did with my EP1 + Porst 55mm f1.2

and another one i did last summer with a E510 + Minolta Rokkor 58mm f1.2

dryrock

Here's on from my New to Me Canon FL 55mm 1.2
They can be had for a relative bargain.
This little USB powered tree is sitting on my monitor in my office so it was just a convenient quick grab.

XMas Tree by DryRock, on Flickr

f6cvalkyrie

@ John : lovely spidershot !
@ Paul : very nice shot of that old pump !
@ Klaus : sorry to see your roses wilt :)) And great shots from the Christmas Market !

@ Dan : super Fire Sunrise
@ Leica77 : Great textile shot !!
@ Michiel : your roses are stronger than Klaus's and mine ;) Nice shot !
@ rimasson : I love your raindrop shot !
@ Peter : your city Bokehgrap is superb !

I hope I didn't overlook anything !

C U
Rafael

Leica 77

Many thanks, Rafael, for your kind comments!

"...'Tis the Season ...". G1 + Leica (Leitz) M Summicron 35mm (ver. IV pre ASPH). :)