The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

f6cvalkyrie

Hi, Leica77, very nice shots with your Leica R 50mm !
They inspired me to post this one, shot on saturday with the G1 and SK Retina-Xenar 50/2.8 + N I/32 close-up lens ;)

C U,
Rafael

Leica 77

Hi, Leica77, very nice shots with your Leica R 50mm !
They inspired me to post this one, shot on saturday with the G1 and SK Retina-Xenar 50/2.8 + N I/32 close-up lens ;)

C U,
Rafael
Hi Rafael,
Thank you for your kind comments. We inspire each other and it is a great thing! The bokeh produced by your Retina-Xenar glass is quite smooth. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Lovely bokehgraphs Hakkalo, Mark, jkung , Rafael and Leica77.
We will keep them flowing through space :)

And thank you Keith for your words :)
( When spring arrives I'll be ready for LAD Part III, lenscollection is still slowly growing ) :cool:

Michiel

I

ishani

Evening all; first post here, thought I'd try and contribute to one of my favourite ongoing threads :)

GF1 + Kern-Switar 25mm f1.4 (via Metabones); spot the lens with a fungal problem!

f6cvalkyrie

Michiel, I love your "warm and cold", very nice atmosphere !
Ishani, welcome and very nice shot.
Peter, very nice as well, but please, I'm on a diet, and running 1.5Hr a day to get rid of my 10kg overweight I have assembled over the lasts months, so, please ....
jkung, nice case, and well shot !

C U,
Rafael

f6cvalkyrie

Keith, your "pixelated polaroid" is lovely !
Michiel, beautiful colours in your revolver door ;)

Here's my "Panalympus bokeh", shot with the G1 and the 45-200 coupled to the Olympus B300 :D

C U,
Rafael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This one is technically a blend (the square framing) but mostly bokeh

"Window through Vines"

G1 with Pentax 50/1.4 and tilt adapter

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Nice (Spanish) windows Keith!

Rafael, nice one, but I am not sure I understand your set up :watch:
(I had to use this one :D)

jkung that looks like very delicate fresh crop.

Here is one with a new (old) lens :loco: outside the flowershop.

Michiel